Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Krian Arias' Active Learning Interim Report Post

I believe that I deserve a G for my Work Habits in Active Learning due to the good/ descent changes of my results from last year, compared to my results this year. Below, I will be stating an accurate display of what I claim, and I will be using my results from Beep Test, and the minor activities following after it.

                     Last Year/ Current Year

Beep Test: 7.5/ 9.4

Sit & Reach: Level 4/ Level 4

T-test: 7 seconds/ 5 seconds

Vertical Jump: 150/ 185

Push- ups: 24/ 30

Board Touches: 9/9

And as an addition, I also do minor things, such as arriving on time in class with my gym strip on, participate in activities, encourage my classmates, pace my speed, etc.

1 comment:

  1. It looks as though you've been at this blogging thing a while now Krian. I really like what you had to say in your year-end from last year and need to see more of the same in the form of a January semester-end assessment post for grade 9. It is great that you have posted your fitness results. How do they compare to your most recent results? Keep bringing a positive attitude to class and we'll enjoy more success in semester 2 Krian.

    ReplyDelete