Saturday, June 8, 2013

Final Active Learning Blog

This year's PE has been both fun and challenging. I wasn't really a "physical" person when I started Grade 8, and I didn't plan on setting up goals for myself either. However, as I progressed through the year and made new friends, I became more and more active as I became comfortable with the people who surrounded me in our class. Because of this, PE became more fun, and I participated eagerly for the activities. I realized that PE wasnt just a block or subject where you fool around and waste time. PE is a subject that teaches students how to get fit and how to surpass that physical barrier we call pain.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to prove how much I try my best at improving my body at school or at home due to a complication with my computer and my phone. I stated before that I've been working on my stamina/ cardiovascular, but lately, I've been working on my upper body as I have a fitter lower body.The few basic methods I use to improve my biceps, pectorial muscles, and abs are weight-lifting, sit-ups, push-ups, body-bridges, and a few modified versions of these methods. I also play a PS3 game named "Sports Champions" to warm up before my workouts. Additionally, I've been eating balanced meals everyday, as I remember Mrs. Miles' lectures when I was in her Foods class. PE this year has been a blast, and I hope to have the same experience next year!

2 comments:

  1. I have noticed your improved effort AND concentration in class. Your next step is to solve your tech issues and find ways to record and track your efforts. Clearly your blog could be better. Do you remember any of your fitness times? Can you reference any improvement? I also need a final mark from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of right now, I think I deserve a B. I'll be working on my Digital Evidence next year if it's necessary.

      Delete