Thursday, April 10, 2014

April Report Post

I think I deserve a G for my Work Habits and B for my letter grade. I'm definitely on my A-game whenever I go to Gym class, but I feel as though it is not enough to physically improve me because even though I try my best at school, I sadly become very lazy once I'm about to go home. I have the equipment for a solo workout, but I sometimes don't feel like using them. Nevertheless, my effort at school seems to somewhat payoff and I make sure that I bring not just my effort, but also my gym strip and cooperation skills with me.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your honest with me and with yourself Krian. Usually students have a pretty delusional idea of how much activity they get but I like that you are calling yourself out. Good luck with finding the motivation to turn it around. Let me know how I can better serve you going forward.

    ReplyDelete