Wednesday, April 10, 2013

(April 10, 2013) Active Learning Reflection

                             Active Learning Reflection



            My experience in Gym class is somewhat the same as before, with very few differences. Unlike last time, I keep on going whenever I'm very tired or whenever I'm huffing and puffing. As I've said in my previous post, I've been working on my stamina and cardio, and when I'm running, I last twice as much than before. I also use gym equipment in my house, however, I could not provide a digital evidence to prove that I did. Due to this, I think that I deserve a B for my Report Card. I'll try to provide a digital evidence for the next Active Learning Reflection post.

6 comments:

  1. looks like you've been working hard in gym class krian. although you could have burrow your friends ipod or phone to take a picture of you working hard in gym because that would have prove and show a lot of evidence. anyways great blog post and check out danielle's or my blog.:)(Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good that your stamina and cardio has improved and that you are doing Physical Activities outside of school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean I guess you're going okay. But you need to push yourself more, like if you hear bones breaking then keep going cause you dont need bones right? right awesome. And ask any of your teachers if they can take a photo of you because not only are you getting airlifted because you're too fragile to be put on a stretcher, but they are happy to take a photo for you. Unless you arent smiling.

    Im kidding just take pictures with a teachers phone or something and try to give more detail to your reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you're pushing yourself to the max in school and even outside of school. Just try to get more physical evidence of what you're doing at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you're pushing yourself to the max both in and out of school. Just try to get more diggital evidencethat proves what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a good blog post all you need is digital evidence and you are good to go. (Y)

    ReplyDelete